Isn’t that what we live for? When things finally happen for the best? When hopes and dreams come true … and not just by good luck.
- all systems are working the way they’re supposed to … or you’re getting better … feeling better … getting some exercise … and you’re not such a great client at the pharmacist’s;
Like … achievement:
- being successful; meeting your goals; getting accepted to the school you were hoping for;
- finding out you’ve got a promotion, a bonus, new revenue, new contracts, your investments are on the rise;
- you are on the same wavelength as … your other half …. or at least going in the right direction! And the future is full of promise;
- someone can count on you as much as you can count on them
- full of potential.
Add to these a background, however chaotic like the sea, that allows you the freedom to do, to believe, to say
and … with one little smile, there you are, you’ve got a good-news day!